Hi, thank you for clicking on the page that is all about me. This is so much fun. I get to kick back and tell others the deep, dark secrets of Lisa Wells.
Okay, I admit, there’s nothing too deep in what I’m going to tell you, and I’m more of a sassy gal than a dark, tortured-soul kind of gal. If you’re still interested in learning more, I’ve compiled a list of nine things about me. Why nine? Try as I might, I just couldn’t come up with ten.
1. I write steamy stories and then worry what my dad will think when he reads them. (He sort of cringes when I say, “Now Dad, there’s sex involved in this story.”)
2. I’ve ran ten marathons with my husband. This might lead you to believe, I’m a fabulously healthy individual. The truth is I run because I like chocolate and the occasional high caloric beverage. Running allows me to indulge.
3. My favorite sitcom was The Big Bang Theory, now it’s The Black List. I love the comedy in the first and the danger in the second.
4. My favorite indulgences are chocolate Martinis and afternoon naps with my husband.
We don’t really sleep during these naps. I cannot tell a lie, there’s a lot of sleeping taking place during these naps.
5. I have a dog name Shady. She’s a rescue. The best pets ever can be found at your local animal shelter.
6. I hate cleaning toilets; I hate mopping; I hate dusting. The toilets get cleaned – the rest is hit and miss depending on when company is coming.
7. I’ve never been a size two – or a size four for that matter. I’m just amazed at those who are. How do they stay that slim?
8. My favorite writing uniform is my pajamas. If you draw my name at Christmas, you’ll never go wrong buying me a new pair of pjs.
9. I believe we all have the opportunity for a happy ever after.
Thanks for reading about me. When I come up with number ten, I’ll let you know.